Sunday 7 October 2007

Product Review for Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner: Curly Hair Alert!



Ok being the PJ (product junkie) that I am I bought a bottle of this for about £3.99 at Boots.

What it says: For hair that's dry/ damaged / a bit unhappy
Our unique formula, with Australian Queensland Macadamia Nut extract, rehydrates your hair leaving it strong and healthy looking. Bad hair days will be a dark, distant memory, and not answering the door because you haven't done your hair will be a thing of the past.

Native to the land down under the Australian Queensland Macadamia Nut is rich in oils and has been used in Australia for centuries. But it is thanks to an intrepid 19th century explorer that the rest of the world was let in on the secret. What a guy.

Directions: For best results, we suggest starting with the Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo before moving swiftly on to this fabulous conditioner. Rinse out with water.

What's in it: AQUA, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CETYL ESTERS, ACETAMIDE MEA. SODIUM PCA, DMDM HYDANTOIN, PARFUM, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, POLYSORBATE 60, LINALOOL, PROPYLPARABEN, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED WHEAT STARCH, BUTYLPHENYL, METHYLPROPIONAL, ALOE BARBADENSIS, LIMONENE, TRIDECETH-12, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, MACADAMIA TERNIFOLIA, ANTHEMIS NOBILIS, ANIGOZANTHOS FLAVIDUS, TARAXACUM OFFICANALE, CALENDULA OFFICIANALIS, PRUNUS SEROTINA, EQUISETUM ARVENSE, SAMBUCUS NIGRA, ALLIUM SATIVUM, URTICA DIOICA, ETHYL PARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLEPARABEN, CI 19140, CI 17200

What I did: I rinsed my hair with dilute ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar), I then applied the Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner to my hair and worked through, now I have on a full head curly weave (extension hair type 3b/c) my own hair felt moisturised but nothing compared to the aftereffects of my Aveda DR conditioner, however the extension hair was amazing! The curls were so well defined, and air dried with hardly ANY frizz! I have not been able to keep my hand out of it and the curls looks sooo bouncy and fresh, when I 've got my hair out I will try this on a wash n go.

2nd Opinion: I have a friend staying with me, she's about 4a/ mostly4b and about 5-6 weeks post relaxer. She put this on after shampoo-ing left it on with a shower cap for half hour and rinsed out, she says it gave her good slip. She combed through her new growth easily and usually would be itching to relax now but her hair looks good and is easy to manage so she will be stretching her relaxer a couple more weeks using the Aussie Moist Conditioiner.

The ingredients are good, it's not high end so I think its a good balance especially if you are curly for the price!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I actually went out and bought this today at Boots you can either get 1 for £3.44 or a mix of any 2 in the Aussie line for £6!!